top of page
Diana Nicholls.JPG

Gift Aid

Boost your donation by 25p of Gift Aid for every pound you donate

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. NB Gift Aid is reclaimed by the charity from the tax you pay for this tax year.

*Your address is needed to identify you as a UK taxpayer. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page